How to Cook the Perfect Boneless Rib Eye Roast
Our boneless rib eye roasts are dry aged in achill island sea salt for 40 days before making their way directly from our farm to your door. The 2.2kg roast will feed approx 6 adults while the 3.2kg roast will feed 8.
Before you start, take the roast out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature. Then pat dry with a paper towel.
1. Preheat your oven to 210°C fan
2. Add 3 sprigs of rosemary and thyme to some softened butter and mix it together.
3. Spread the butter generously over the joint and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the joint on a bed of garlic, onion, carrots and celery in a roasting tray with a bay leaf and sprig of thyme.
5. Roast for 10 mins at 210°C fan.
6. Reduce the heat to 180°C fan and continue to cook for 1 hour 20 mins for 2.2kg roast (medium / rare) or 2 hour 5 mins for 3.2kg roast (medium / rare).
7. Remove from the oven and allow to rest (loosely covered) for 15 mins before serving
For more information and to purchase this roast click here.